Thursday, September 3, 2009

For those of you who have not been to Gorge Harbour, by boat, it is well worth visiting. They have all new facilities; gas dock, docks and swimming pool as well as previous facilities; canpground, laundry, store, showers etc.

It is a great little marina and prices are fair - including internet which is how I am reaching you now. Thank You Gorge Harbour Marine.

We are full of steak and prawns - Ron did an excellent job on the barby. The wind is building so it was a good call to come in and get a good night sleep.

Ta Ta For Now - time to piddle the dog and hunker down.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck folks.

    It all seems so long ago. All your references to places forces me to my photo albums other than the 700 I lost due to a head crash !!

    I'll follow your voyage with interest.

    My own blog site is:http://roadtonow.blogspot.com/

    Stay off the hard stuff.

    Peter J

    ReplyDelete